The successful candidate will have strong business acumen and analytical expertise. This person will be responsible for pulling and managing data, analyzing marketing impact and identifying key insights that drive performance optimization or new marketing opportunities. This person should be highly motivated and detailed oriented with knowledge of digital marketing analytics and reporting.
This person will have responsibility for supporting analytical needs across a variety of marketing projects and will have the following key responsibilities:
• Data management and integrity.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to access or interpret data.
• Analyze data, identify trends and produce relevant and actionable insights.
• Visualize data and insights in an impactful way.
• Education: BS in marketing or business or related field of study required.
• Experience: A minimum of 1-2 years in marketing analytics or related role.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Proven expertise with MS Excel, MS Power BI, Tableau (or similar) and Google analytics.
• Passion for marketing and analytics with intellectual curiosity.
• Ability to learn quickly, work independently, manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written.
• Exemplifies honesty, integrity, fairness and trust, has passion for his/her work, creates a climate in which people want to do their best, delegates appropriately, flexes decision-making style based on the situation.
Why work with us:
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time. Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement. The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care. All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.