Mechanical Engineering Internship
PointGuard seeks interns to assist with an ongoing list of various technical and Quality Assurance related tasks, including, but not limited to, those listed below.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Software development.
• Product development.
• Quality Assurance (QA).
• Quality Control (QC).
• Product definition.
• Competitive research.
• Market research.
• Software development opportunity/learnings.
• Production support.
• Client implementation; onboarding, service delivery, client feedback.
• Must have a basic knowledge/understanding of Mechanical HVAC Systems and Software Development.
• Must be able to take detailed and organized notes.
• We’d prefer someone with experience or a keen interest in Commercial HVAC systems and components and formalized QA procedures.
• Clear and concise communication to team is critical as well as relying on teamwork to work through problems you incur throughout your work experience.
• Must demonstrate strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Exceptional organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and proactive mindset.
• Must have excellent technical written skills.
• Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software quickly and efficiently.
• Flexible, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge/experience with Commercial HVAC industry a plus, but not required.
• Detail oriented, logical and methodological approach to problem-solving.
Education and/or experience
• At least 2 years of mechanical engineering experience or schooling
Send resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com. Candidates may be required to organize reference calls with recent supervisors. Confidentiality will be respected.