Junior Designer/Production Coordinator
We are a creative design and production company located in the NoDa neighborhood of Charlotte. Our team specializes in the design and production of promotional and retail apparel, merchandise and signage for both regional and national clientele. We strive to cultivate exemplary products and experiences for our clients throughout every step of the process on an ongoing basis. To accomplish this, we work to employ individuals who possess a strong work ethic, genuine talents, desire to learn and a positive, action-oriented approach to everything they do.
Our Junior Graphic Designer/Production Coordinator will be an individual who is highly-organized, resourceful and able to manage several projects and their respective deadlines simultaneously. You will design custom graphics for clients, setup designs for production and assist upper management with many aspects of project delivery. This is a client facing role and the ideal candidate will be adept in professional internal and external interactions. Finalists will be asked to complete a creative assignment as part of the application. This position reports to our Senior Project Managers/Management.
• Design custom graphics for clients in a wide variety of industries.
• Set-up custom and client-provided graphics for production.
• Assist management team in fielding client communications via phone and email.
• Assist management team in ensuring projects are delivered on time, every time.
• Work closely with project managers to ensure all projects are printed to spec and without errors.
• Work closely with design team to manage internal design needs (email marketing, web, social media, etc).
• Managing and properly archiving client assets.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator and Photoshop.
• 1-2 years Graphic Design experience in an agency and/or production setting (internships okay).
• Knowledge of print design and its requirements.
• Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines, respond positively to feedback and adapt quickly to changes.
• Strong references and portfolio.
• Experience in color seperations a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or similar study preferred but not a deal breaker.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop.
• A smart, self-starter who thrives in a team environment.
• A positive, clear, professional communicator who takes direction well.
• Able to be both creative (dream big) and practical (meet deadlines).
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Receptive to feedback and eager to grow.
Send resume and portfolio to email@example.com.