What you will do:
• Identify and meet needs of internal and external clients.
• Ability to take direction, research projects and work independently.
• Coordinate and update broker calendars and itineraries. Keep broker on time for appointments, ensure meeting materials are prepared, transportation and travel arrangements, reservations, etc.
• Update broker contacts, especially current telephone numbers and email addresses.
• Organize and input broker expenses, track payments and allowances.
• Review broker emails promptly, reply where necessary, print attachments, follow up on actions, flag urgent messages. File in appropriate folders.
• Produce error-free correspondence and presentation materials.
• Enter listings and opportunities into SalesForce.
• Assist in generating weekly reports including but not limited to listed asset marketing, deal status and targeted prospects/opportunities.
• Review and analyze sale contracts and a willingness to learn escrow management and assist on the transaction coordination team as needed.
• Submit error-free time sheets on a timely basis.
Qualifications and competencies:
• 3-5 years of administrative experience.
• Commercial Real Estate experience preferred, but not required.
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
• Bachelor’s degree desirable.
• Must be willing to obtain a North Carolina real estate license.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Takes initiative.
• Team player.
• Sense of urgency about tasks or assignments.
• Appropriate work ethic/commitment level.