HVAC COD Service Technician
For over 40 years MTB Mechanical has been an industry leader providing HVAC services to our valued customers in the Charlotte metro area. We design, sell, install, service and maintain thousands of HVAC systems each year and due to our continued growth we need energetic, career-minded Residential Service COD Technicians to join our team.
The COD Service Technician is responsible for diagnosing and repairing HVAC equipment failures and customer home comfort issues. In addition, you will provide our customers with safety, energy-efficiency and peace-of-mind recommendations which will enhance and prolong the life of their HVAC systems.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Properly diagnose and repair HVAC equipment.
• Explain services and policies to our customers prior to diagnostic and repair.
• Make sure our customers are satisfied with the services rendered before leaving their home.
• Follow instructions from supervisor and carry out in a timely fashion.
• Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
• Ability to work required on-call rotations with other technicians.
Qualifications and skills:
• Demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude.
• Knowledge of electrical and refrigeration principles.
• Must possess and have knowledge of standard HVAC service and testing tools.
• Must have a valid drivers license.
• EPA Type II Certification required.
• Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes for personal development.
• Commit to developing “Over-The-Top” customer service skills.
Benefits and perks:
• MTB Mechanical provides stable, year-round employment with an established path for career growth.
• Outstanding, structured pay including incentives.
• We offer affordable health insurance, including dental, vision and life insurance.
• Paid holidays and vacation.
• 401k with company match.
Send your resume and cover letter to CBralley@mtbmechanical.com. Applications also accepted at our office located at 1201 Industrial Drive, Matthews, NC 28105.