Responsible for the collection, interpretation and analysis of data that reflects, determines and predicts client behavior for legal marketing purposes. Duties include the collection of vendor reports and data, buyer certification, interpretation of online consumer behavior and the development of online advertising and promotional strategies, including social media.
• Website analysis and SEO. Coordination with vendors and/or in-house staff.
• Translate raw data into measurable data about client behavior and trends online coupled with TV and other forms of advertising to create uniform branding and marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Working with a variety of vendors and agencies, coordination of all local and national TV buys.
• Coordination and analysis of the effectiveness of all branded and non-branded creative content and selection including creative input and vetting of all local and national advertisements for compliance with NC and SC Ethical Rules of Professional Conduct and advertising rules
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the firm’s online strategy.
• Development, coordination and measurement of the continued effectiveness of legal marketing materials such as direct mail, branded products, giveaways and promotional products, monitor metrics and response rates for each medium, create new content and strategies to share information.
• Measurement of all the metrics of case acquisition across the spectrum of options including, referral, TV, direct mail, Internet or other. Analyze the most cost-effective methods of case acquisition juxtaposing all the marketing mediums.
• Public relations/community relations, enhance and develop our branded initiatives: Arrive Alive, Food Drive and the Michael A. DeMayo Scholarship programs, with new initiatives and objectives.
• Develop and maintain the marketing budget.
• Client development including reviews and the measurement of customer satisfaction surveys.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a legal/marketing setting, preferably functioning without a marketing team and with minimal supervision.
• Experience with Internet strategies, including Google Analytics, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Outstanding analytical ability and organizational skills.
• Math or accounting degree is a plus or must have experience with handling large data analysis.
The Law Offices of Michael A. DeMayo, L.L.P.® is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.