Marketing and Events Manager (HIRED)
Town Brewing is seeking a Marketing and Events Manager to develop and execute our marketing plans and initiatives. The Marketing and Events Manager will also be responsible for communications with our taproom manager, sales representatives and other departments within the company to coordinate marketing deliverables.
Role and responsibilities:
• Develop and refine marketing plans and initiatives.
• Execute media buys.
• Oversee internal and external marketing communications, including press releases, email campaigns, blog post content and website updates.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Oversee social media copy/content and implementation.
• Engage with local media, industry representatives and other community stakeholders, create a promotional plan and attend market events.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections.
• Create, develop, coordinate (and from time to time represent the company at) on-site and off-site events.
• Passion for craft beer and the brewing industry.
• 1-2+ years of full-time marketing experience.
• College degree required.
• Experience with traditional media, social media and communications a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Comfort with public speaking.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including experience with Powerpoint and Excel.
• Open to working flexible evening/weekend hours as needed.
• Self-starter, organized, resourceful.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and Grab Life by the Hops!