Manager, Revenue Cycle (HIRED)
CEENTA was founded over 95 years ago and has grown to become one of the largest multi-specialty practices of its kind on the East Coast. Today CEENTA has more than 100 providers in nearly 20 locations across the Carolinas. CEENTA provides comprehensive pediatric and adult eye, ear, nose and throat care and highly specialized care, too Focused on achieving our mission of being the premier provider of Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat care in the region, our candidate search will identify a revenue cycle professional who have exhibited a high level in reaching productivity and staff goals.
Charlotte Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat Associates (CEENTA) is seeking a Manager of our Revenue Cycle department. This position will focus on directing, planning and coordinating the activities of our Revenue Cycle team. This position would be in our McAlpine Administrative office located off Monroe Road and North Sardis Road in Charlotte, NC.
• Manage daily operations of our Revenue Cycle Department including insurance follow-up, refund, posting department and business office call center.
• Oversee business office operations and identify areas of improvement, including sufficient and review of Coach and develop staff to ensure achievement of their professional goals Ensure efficient functional operations and cross-functional interactions and identify corrective actions.
• Mentor staff and provide direction and assistance to complete projects an Drive measurement and accountability to ensure achievement of plans, goals and objectives
• Monitor various assigned WQ’s to insure the accounts are being worked in a timely manner
• Perform administrative requirements such as completing necessary forms, reports, etc. and submitting to the Director of Business Operations as required.
• Coach positive staff performance to ensure time-efficient completion of staff daily tasks.
• Professional acumen. Demonstrate intention to increase knowledge and skills to benefit the department and Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat.
• Ability to create a common mindset of learning, growing and acquiring new skills.
• Serve as a reference or source of information as needed for the physician regarding billing.
• Judgement. Utilize solid thought processes and proven theories to make decisions on behalf of the department.
• Team building ability. Focus on aligning team members by setting a common vision and measuring progress toward goals by creating an environment in which team members can find new ways of motivating themselves in light of our organization’s changing needs.
• Communication. Provide information to staff members to provide understanding of the financial and operational drivers of organizational success performing biweekly departmental meetings to keep staff informed of changes with insurance payers as well as updates of within the clinic.
• Initiative and a self-starter attitude. Demonstrates initiative often seeking out additional responsibilities and identifies problems and solutions.
Essential education, experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree with equal experience working within a supervisory role in a similar role within the healthcare industry.
• 3-4 years of experience in insurance claims follow-up, coverage issues, understanding of payer policies and how to perform claims follow-up, payment posting and refunds.
• 2-4 of supervisory experience including successful performance of coaching employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Network computer software applications, practice management software and applicable electronic medical record software.
• Working knowledge of Epic Resolute or Professional Billing a plus but is not required.
What we offer:
Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates offers a competitive benefits package including medical insurance coverage on the first day of employment and an employer matched 401(k). Join our team to provide exceptional patient care and employee customer service.