• Help create and maintain a pleasant, positive work environment
• Greet all customers, welcoming them to store, promoting all sales and new merchandise
• Actively help and engage with customers
• Create customer base
• Help to monitor inventory and alert a manager when a product is low or sold out
• Make sure all displays are tidy, dusted and organized
• Assist in displaying merchandise
• Maintain a clean workspace in back
• Work daily to increase sales and meet all sales goals set for the store
Necessary skills and qualifications:
• Retail or sales experience preferred.
• Proficient computer skills that allow you to easily adapt to Point of Sale system.
• Motivated and outgoing personality.
• Professionally dressed and groomed for every shift.
• Team player, contributes to team effort and store goals.
• High energy level.
• Strong people skills.
• Product knowledge.
• Prompt, dependable and responsible.
• Week day hours will be established based off of both the employees’ and store needs.
• More hours are required in the fall and holiday busy season while the summer season tends to be a quieter time with less hours required.
• Arrive 10-15 min. prior to the beginning of your shift. Place all of your belongings in the back prior to clocking in to begin work day.
• On top of your set weekday hours, this position requires some holiday and weekend commitments.
• Every employee is required to work at least two weekends out of the month.
• November and December schedules are heavier and more hours are required as this is the bulk of our year in sales. Full commitment is required and holiday schedule set in October cannot be changed.
• Holidays throughout the year are split amongst employees, equally shared and distributed so that each person does their fair share.
• There is also potential to work from Sales Associate into a management position.
Send all resumes and questions to Charlottesclt@gmail.com.