Digital Ad Operations Analyst
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
As a part of the Digital Services team at Spectrum Reach, this position will assist in increasing customer satisfaction and grow revenue. As Digital Analyst, this position is responsible for analyzing data from our online and advanced advertising support sites, providing information and insights regarding system and campaign behavior and trends and recommending updates to enhance the client experience and operational fulfillment.
Major duties and responsibilities:
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the client/customer experience.
• Perform analysis, trending and communication of key performance indicators and business initiatives.
• Monitor and review reports and records of activities to ensure progress is being accomplished toward specified program/project objectives and recommend changes in methodology as required to attain business and sales objectives.
• Proactively communicate with Product and Operational teams as necessary to resolve issues, modify processes and establish requirements for new workflows related to tech issues.
• Make recommendations based on data for process improvement and strategic business decision making.
• Work with reporting analysts to design company-wide benchmark reports and interpret results in order to improve overall operations.
• Create reports and data driven presentations with impact – identifies trends and occurrences in data and translates findings into various mediums including text, charts, graphs, displays, tables.
• Investigate and perform root cause analysis of complex nature, identify and resolve technical issues related to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations for both clients and internal teams.
• Actively participate in cross-team workgroups for new digital product launches providing input supporting operational perspectives, develop materials and provide training for Digital Services fulfillment teams.
• Onboard and test new inventory sources from internal and 3rd party sources.
• Participate in network/inventory audits to ensure all available inventory is recognized and utilized to the fullest revenue-producing extent.
• Willingness for continued training to serve as digital subject matter expert in various areas which might include Google Analytics, VAST/VPAID ad tags, Salesforce/CRM, Ad Quality & Compliance, Reporting platforms.
• Compile Executive level reporting as required.
• Work with various ticketing systems and cross-functional departments.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to analyze key performance indicators/metrics.
• Ability to manage multiple projects.
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. MS Office, Visio, etc.).
• Ability to create ad tags and test campaigns using IP-based ad servers and UIs.
• Understanding of online ads and available transaction types (CPM, CPA, RTB, ROI, etc.).
• Knowledge of troubleshooting campaign set-ups, tag generation and delivery issues.
• Knowledge of DoubleClick, FreeWheel MRM or other relevant ad serving technologies.
• Strong knowledge of digital technologies (ad server logic, redirects, 3rd party tags, pixels and cookies).
• Experience with ad servers, bid managers or DSPs.
• Familiarity with rich media vendor and web debugging tools.
• Proficiency in web data analysis and report creation using Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, etc.
• Knowledge of tagging strategies and requirements.
• Knowledge of Data modeling, importing, cleaning and validating data.
• Knowledge of general accounting and billing procedures preferred.
• Knowledge of cable television and internet products and services preferred.
• Advanced degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Related Work Experience in data analysis and experience in Digital Ad Operations a plus.
Send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.