Marketing Manager, Catalogs & Content
What you will do:
• Lead development of printed catalogs across all brands (Badger, Alleson, Teamwork, Stock and Custom Sublimation) and channels (Team, Corporate, Collegiate).
• Interpret creative briefs, challenge assumptions where appropriate and deliver in a timely manner.
• Develop and manage production timelines to deliver.
• Collaborate with sales leadership and product management, assure product features and benefits are represented accurately.
• Constantly improve catalogs through sales rep and customer feedback. This can be achieved in various ways: customer visits, sales meetings, trade shows, etc.
• Understand product assortment, differences and benefits and trade up in order to clearly represent good-better-best from the customer’s POV.
• Coordinate photography shoots with product development, understand broader marketing context and produce assets that can be leveraged across campaigns (use all the buffalo).
• While you will lead the overall catalog vision and will be responsible to the execution and execution, you will leverage additional resources (Statesville Art Department, Charlotte Marketing Team, external agencies) by provides clear instructions for discrete tasks.