Sales & Marketing Operations Specialist
Are you a recent grad looking for a great work culture and want to gain invaluable real-world experience? We are looking for an “A” player that is analytical, personable and coachable that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This position is focused on helping optimize leads and outreach to increase the sale of Rhythm software and services to new clients. Rhythm Systems has built a strong lead generation program between sales and marketing. Our success has lead to more volume than we can handle.
You will help prioritize, qualify and organize leads using Hubspot sales and marketing software platform, follow up with relevant information via email and phone outreach, research clients, develop proposals and schedule client calls/demos. Using LinkedIn and other online sources you will support the sales team in identifying and connecting with new prospects as well as nurturing of active sales opportunities. You’ll be in charge of analyzing data and providing relevant insights to management to maximize revenue growth and help us make data-driven decisions. This unique opportunity is positioned within the sales team and sits at the intersection of sales and marketing operations. What makes this position unique is that you will get lots of coaching from the Head of Sales (who previously worked at Oracle and Price Waterhouse) and Head of Digital Marketing (who previously worked for PR Newswire). Think of it as a practical MBA. If you succeed, there are lots of opportunities for advancement.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales. This is a top priority for the firm with executive sponsorship. If this sounds exciting to you, we would love to talk to you.
Your day-to-day involves:
• Create and maintain metrics reports on Marketing and Sales activities, effectiveness and business impact. Ensuring the integrity of data in Hubspot and monitoring all leads, opportunities, accounts and contacts as appropriate.
• Research potential customers and high growth industries.
• Coordinate and support preparations for client meetings.
• Schedule calls/demos with prospects.
• Coordinate and support sales events and conferences.
• Assist with special projects as required.
• Results oriented-competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed.
• Metrics driven – know the numbers we need to hit, be able to report on them and make recommendations to hit them.
• When you say “you got it”, you got it.
• Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Exceptional oral and written communication.
• MS Office software skills are required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
• CRM Experience (HubSpot certification a plus).
• Ability to do advanced internet research to learn about prospects and their industry.
• Excellent time management skills.
Send resume to email@example.com.