Manager, Career Navigation (HIRED)
• Provides day-to-day supervision, leadership and administrative/operational support required to achieve annual performance objectives of assigned area of responsibility and interfaces with internal teams of all phases of the career continuum.
• Implements assigned strategic objectives, policies and procedures that supports the Guiding Principles as outlined in Service Design for Family Sustaining Employment Service for Workforce Services.
• Ensures high-quality career services, case management and documentation occur in accordance with all regulations and standards.
• Collaborates with internal teams, partners, programs and services to implement procedural and process changes that support improved workflow and client experience.
• Compiles data, prepares reports and completes appropriate documentation in accordance with policies and procedures and contractual guidelines.
• Analyzes service delivery data and monitors service outcomes for career navigation, initial employment, employment rates, retention, advancement and service effectiveness.
• Provides crisis intervention and interdisciplinary team support as needed, takes appropriate action and prepares documentation.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in Human Services, Psychology, Business Administration or related field and 4 years’ experience working in Change Theory with diverse populations including individuals with disadvantaging conditions and/or disabilities (2 of the years’ experience in a Supervisory role) OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.