WestEnd Advisors is a privately-owned investment management firm based in Charlotte, NC. The cornerstone of our investment philosophy is that the macroeconomic environment is a key driver of financial market returns. We have developed and refined our proprietary, qualitative investment process over the last two decades, which has enabled us to consistently navigate a wide variety of market conditions on behalf of our clients. WestEnd manages and markets a series of portfolios that are constructed with ETFs and a large-cap, core equity portfolio. WestEnd has approximately $5 billion in assets under management and advisement.
The Associate Director will support WestEnd’s Sales Team in business development and client service activities. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
• Inbound and outbound communication with existing and prospective clients.
• Articulating WestEnd’s investment process, macroeconomic research and portfolio positioning to financial advisors.
• Conducting portfolio analyses utilizing the Informa PSN software application.
• Working closely with the marketing team to develop and distribute materials to clients and prospects.
Applicant must be a highly motivated individual with at least two years of successful sales, brokerage or asset management experience. Applicants should also have;
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Solid quantitative problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding work ethic.
• Equal ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Ability to work well with financial advisors.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• CIMA or CFA preferred, but not required.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.