Union is a digital-first agency that partners with ambitious and progressively-minded clients to deliver powerful digital brand experiences. Our work – whether it’s a fully-enabled corporate platform, branded connected-device experience, playful touchscreen kiosk, edgy product microsite or a tightly-woven client acquisition campaign – always combines results-driven enterprise-level strategy, industry insights research, award-winning design, rich-media content and leading-edge technology. We’ve worked hard to establish an open, collaborative and creative agency environment over the past decade and we are continuing to grow. If you think you’re a great candidate, let us know.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst with proven experience in using Analytics tools for data analysis, gleaning insights, providing reporting and finding opportunities for improvement in website performance and marketing initiatives. Candidates should have 2+ years of industry experience and have Adobe Analytics experience. Candidates should be authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
This person will be responsible for using online Analytics tools to pull data, using critical and analytical thinking to uncover valuable insights and recommendations. This person will need to understand and implement best practices to allow for proper tracking through multiple Analytics tools, including Adobe Analytics. Their responsibilities will extend to key performance indicator strategy development, measurement planning and performance analysis. This person will be collaborating with team members to create reports and to provide proactive insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders and clients. They will be responsible for providing the exploration and analysis needed to determine the best digital strategies.
What we’re looking for:
• Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed by the general population.
• Up-to-date knowledge of current digital marketing trends.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Deep experience and certified with Google Analytics.
• Deep experience with Adobe Analytics/Site Catalyst.
• Experience with other Analytics platforms and best practices.
• Experience with leveraging Analytics tools to improve site performance and/or digital marketing initiatives.
• Self-motivated people with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
• Ability to work effectively within a team to develop marketing solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation.
• Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality.
• Confidence in presenting work and ability to interact comfortably with the team and clients.
• Ability to conceive and develop solutions individually as well as in a collaborative environment.
• Commitment not to just fulfilling an assignment, but in adding value, pushing the boundaries and creating work that makes a difference.
• Team player (those great personality types that people love to work with).
Perks and benefits:
• Tight-knit team.
• Inspiring work.
• Matching 401K.
• Third Thursdays.
• Paid Time Off.
• Profit Sharing.
• Health benefits.
• Professional development.