Part-Time Fiscal Operations Coordinator
Primary staff member coordinating the bookkeeping of the organization, including Accounts Payable and Receivable transactions, client billing communications and follow-up, records management and reporting. Approximately 20 hours per week.
Areas of responsibility:
General accounting for business entities – Chapter, Trust Fund and Campus
• Uses proper Quickbooks coding for accounting transaction entries.
• Processes Account(s) Receivables, including but not limited to, check and credit card transactions.
• Processes Account(s) Payables and prints checks on a bi-weekly basis or as needed.
• Enters data and prints Invoices for customer email or mail communications.
• Monitors Aging Summary Report for collection of Receivables past 30 days.
• Maintains Balance Sheet accounting and prepares monthly and annual reconciliation with President/CEO on bank accounts.
• Provides information as requested by customers and vendors on their accounts.
• State and local tax preparation/filings.
• Handles general filing for accounting records.
• Maintains, compiles and collates all fiscal, budgetary and monetary data/documentation relevant to annual audits to be performed by a contracted CPA.
• Assists in the transfer of funds between investment accounts and checking accounts.
• Assists in the installation of new or modified accounting systems, procedures and forms required for daily operations.
• Tracks customer issues to seek/provide answers to clientele questions.
Knowledge, skills and work experience requirements:
• Quickbooks expertise. Minimum of 2 years direct experience with data entry and reporting responsibility.
• Experience in all Accounting Standard Operating Procedures (AP, AR and records management).
• Computer software expertise using MS Office Pro for Word, Excel, Outlook operations.
• Accurate verbal and written communication experience. Organized, analytical and results-oriented.
• Successful in accepting and implementing directives from supervisor.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Represents the Association with professionalism, maturity, confidentiality and dignity at all times.
• High School diploma required, Associates degree or higher preferred.
• Availability of personal automobile on a daily basis for work assignments.
Send an email with cover letter and resume to email@example.com.