E-commerce Data Analyst
Care.Club is the most trusted and convenient online source of home health products and information for family caregivers who provide care for their loved ones. Our purpose is to make the lives of caregivers easier while helping them provide better care. We have a hands-on relationship with our customers, who trust us to deliver prompt and reliable service. We also have a robust website that we’re constantly improving to streamline and simplify their shopping experience.
As the E-commerce Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing users site behavior, merchandising and advertising data to provide actionable insights that help us make pricing decisions, improve our product pages, understand buying trends and increase our bottom line. You’ll help us find new products and enter into new categories to increase our product selection. You’ll get to flex your creative and problem-solving muscles by analyzing user site behavior and proposing optimizations. You will work cross-functionally with several teams, specifically coordinating with Product Marketing Manager and the Head of Product Content.
What you will do:
• Analyze product and website data to develop new ways to increase sales and profit, improve conversion rates and reduce return rates.
• Develop new strategies for product bundling, product recommendations and product placing to increase average order value.
• Identify new profitable products and categories and help us expand our product offering based on a combination of competitor analysis, search analysis and customer feedback.
• Identify and monitor competitors to ensure our product placement, pricing and promotions are competitive.
• Perform on-going site merchandising, including product categorization, product ranking, search analysis and cross-sell creation.
• Identify friction points in the purchase funnel and recommend optimizations.
• Monitor the performance of product, brand and category pages.
• Measure the effectiveness of traffic sources including email, paid media and retargeting campaigns.
• Monitor impact of different product mix and merchandising tactics and recommend optimizations.
• Work with Head of Product Content and Product Manager and Designer to improve and optimize product, brand and category pages.
You will enjoy this role if:
• You’re a self-learner who loves exploring data on a variety of analytic tools.
• You have a passion for research and sifting through data in order to drive decisions making.
• You love A/B testing to determine which variation wins.
• You enjoy developing new ideas and strategies to improve customer experience.
What we would love to see:
• Basic knowledge and dynamics of the e-commerce industry.
• Willingness to innovate solutions and work independently on a close-knit team.
• Passion for helping others and working on a purpose-based organization.
You will enjoy working on our team if you are looking to:
• Collaborate with a small, hard-working team.
• Work independently to creatively build an entire organizational unit.
• Fail, knowing that’s the only way to learn and eventually succeed.
• Build a purpose-driven company making a measurable impact in other people’s lives.
• Work in comfortable attire (think: sweatpants or work out clothes).
• Competitive pay.
• Paid Time Off.
• Work-from-home flexibility.
• Healthcare stipend.
• Gym stipend.
• Monthly massages.
• Employee discounts.
• $40,000-$45,000 per year.
Email resume to email@example.com. Also, provide a small paragraph describing why you’d be a good fit for the role.