Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to work across our Gambling.com Group websites with a focus on managing our US content teams’ efforts to commission, edit and publish high quality externally and internally generated gambling content across Sports, Casino and Poker and strategic online publications of various types such as news, tips and evergreen guides/articles. In addition to traditional written content the team also produces social media content, videos and podcasts.
The person in the role should be responsible for the day to day management of the team, process optimisation and strategy, including quality control, ideation and reporting to senior stakeholders on results and new opportunities to reach a gambling audience within the USA.
This role sits within our content department but consistently works cross-functionally and internationally with our product, SEO, sales, design and growth marketing teams to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
Your core responsibilities:
• Accountable for the management of our US editorial team, journalists and reporters, their processes, resources, training and deliverables.
• Collaborate with SEO, growth marketing, public relations and product teams to ensure content is on time, of high quality and fulfils the needs of our overall content marketing strategy.
• Work with the team to create a strategy and schedule for use of externally generated content across various websites to align with company KPIs and strategic goals in each state.
• Manage and account for External Budget and Resources and pro-actively monitor the results of delivered content from all channels through data analytics to evaluate and improve effectiveness.
• Report to stakeholders on External/Internal Copywriter activity, commercial KPI’s and suggest process improvements where merited for implementation.
• Work between product, SEO, marketing, Ops and Content Teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met.
• Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content.
• Strategic planning and ideation with international content and product teams.
• Ensure the US content teams process, tools, knowledge and procedures are in line with other international offices.
• 5+ years of experience in Content Marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience in writing, editing and optimizing content for an online audience.
• Demonstrated experience in creating content and editorial products.
• Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across several locations to accomplish objectives and manage priorities.
• A passion for making an impact in real people’s lives with meaningful content and information.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
• Highly knowledgeable about sports and gambling.
• Experience with CMS Systems, Google analytics and the top social channels.
• Excellent people and project management skills.
• Knowledge of communication and process workflow tools such as Slack, Confluence, Jira and Trello.