VP of Business Solutions
This position will require a “roll your sleeves up” approach utilizing the strengths of the Business Solutions Sales Team. The VP will be responsible for driving the execution of our sales initiative across the organization in small and midsized businesses.
• Manage a team of Multi-State Sales Managers and Sales Representatives.
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of these teams.
• Must be able to develop and sustain positive and harmonious working relationships with all customers, colleagues and direct reports.
• Responsibilities include planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and coaching employees, addressing complaints and problem resolution.
• Develops and implements strategic sales plans in order to accomplish corporate goals.
• Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
• Prepares sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Drives revenue growth by identifying key customer initiatives and finding current and proposed services to meet these needs.
• Stays current on leads and customer information and forecasting utilizing Salesforce.com.
• Exhibits foresight in recognizing potential problems and develops solutions.
• Mentors and provides career development for direct reports.
• Assists with facilitating sales training and sales meetings as scheduled.
• Minimum of 10+ years sales management experience in the Commercial Security/Alarm Industry.
• Must be proficient in Security, Access Control and Video Solutions for small to midsized businesses.
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University or a minimum of 5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be driven and results oriented.
• Able to travel at least 25% of the time.
• Ability to deliver on-time, accurate results and handle multiple competing priorities effectively.
• Proven track record of positive sales growth and results.
• Salesforce.com experience preferred.
• Ability to be approved for an alarm board registration, which requires a clean background check.