Things you should know about working as a Management Trainee:
The Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a targeted 12-month program committed to cultivating and developing future leaders. The program is designed to challenge and grow individuals through a series of core components including on-the-job training, online learning, assigned Sr. Leadership mentors/peer coaches, formal leadership classes and other avenues for learning.
What would success look like?
• Participants will go through a series of learning rotations designed to teach hands on application of each component of the value chain from creation to consumption of our products. Rotations will focus on areas such as Marketing, Sales, Delivery and Warehouse Operations, Manufacturing and Support Functions. Before each rotation, Management Trainees will be assigned a peer coach and a clear set of learning objectives. Upon completion of each rotation, participants will be responsible for reporting learning objectives and offering business recommendations.
• Management trainees will be asked to travel to other areas within the territory to learn from various leaders. There will also be a series of leadership summits where all trainees will gather to collaborate, learn from each other and Sr. leaders. You will also report out on learning objectives during your rotations.
• Throughout the course of the program, each participant will be assessed based on completion of learning objectives and leadership feedback. Upon completion of the Leadership Development Program, future placement within the organization will be based on performance assessments, skillsets and business needs.
• Willingness to relocate anywhere in our operational footprint.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Ability to lift to 50 pounds repeatedly.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).