Varda Partners is a privately-held online marketing and sales firm. We utilize digital marketing, deep data analytics, proven business optimization strategies and enhanced sales strategies to increase sales and profitability for our wholly-owned business lines and those of our partners. Our depth of experience in these areas enables us to structure performance-based relationships with our partner companies so that we win when they win.
We are an early stage growth company founded and led by experienced digital marketing and sales executives. Working at Varda, you will have direct access to senior leadership in a positive, collaborative and fun team environment. Compensation will be competitive and will include medical/dental benefits, 401(k) with employer contribution and more.
We are seeking talented Sales Associates to help us grow a new wholly-owned business initiative. In general, we look for people to join our team who are self-driven, smart, persistent, creative, dependable and eager to grow in responsibility. Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humor are a must. Perhaps most importantly, we want people who are passionate about being successful.
• Receive inbound calls and make permission-based outbound calls to customers who request information about our service.
• Sell our service over the phone by informing potential customers of the benefits and features of our service and differentiating our service from our competitors.
• Work closely with our experienced business team and sales manager to scale the business by providing meaningful input on improving conversion, optimizing the sales script and call flow and exceeding goals.
• Facilitate the entire sales process as an industry expert.
Desired skills and experience:
• Exceptional communication skills, confidence and determination.
• Ability to prioritize and convert opportunities, while remaining receptive to and capable of implementing feedback.
• A strong competitive spirit and an innate desire to excel, while exhibiting the highest level of integrity.
• Comfort working within customer relationship management systems and other applications is required.
• Prior demonstrated success in a sales environment is a plus.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.