Assistant Store Manager
Rose Gold Rebel is looking for the next team member to join our close-knit tribe. Started on Etsy in 2016, our company grew from a side hustle to a full-scale operation in our production facility and storefront located in Plaza Midwood. In August 2018, we went from a top 100 Etsy shop, only selling online, to opening a brick and mortar store. Our shop includes lots of local handmade items, trendy fashion apparel, graphic tees and home goods. We are looking for an individual who has retail sales experience and management capabilities. This person’s main responsibility will be to meet weekly sales goals with expectations to learn an execute all the responsibilities of an assistant store manager.
What you will do:
• Assist customers and meet weekly sales goals.
• Track inventory and pull weekly reports.
• Manage wholesale and consignment accounts.
• Keep floor up to brand standards by arranging displays and keeping everything orderly and clean.
• Unpacking new items, entering them into the POS system and tagging/hanging items.
You’re good at and enjoy:
• Meeting sales goals and expectations.
• Constantly engaging with customers with a positive and friendly attitude and getting to know them on a personal level.
• Have an eye for fashion and knowledge of current trends to assist customers with styling.
• Managing floor displays.
• Proficient with Mac computers and spreadsheets.
• Being thorough and detail-oriented when completing tasks with little error.
• Working quickly and efficiently.
• Staying organized and keeping a clean working environment.
• Be able to work between the hours 12 pm – 6 pm Saturday and Sunday (holidays included) starting no later than April 20th. If weekly sales goals are met, there is a possibility of more hours throughout the week.
• 2+ years of retail experience.
• 1 year of assistant management preferred.
• A clean legal record and willing to undergo a background check prior to employment.
It’s extra awesome if you
• Love photography and creating visually appealing Insta-stories.
• Have interest in fashion buying.
• Listen to 90’s rap.
• Drink Rose (we have a Rose keg on tap).
• Love neon signs, everything blush and palm leaf print.
• Have a chill, can-do attitude.
• Capable of physical movements requiring the use of legs, wrists, hands and/or fingers including kneeling and bending.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to be on the feet standing/walking up to 6 hours per day.
Send cover letters/resumes to email@example.com.