Part-Time Personal Shopper
House Account is a startup software-as-a-service company that provides sales and marketing tools to brick-and-mortar businesses, focusing on luxury fashion boutiques. The company is seeking a part-time employee to act as a Personal Shopper on weekends. The Personal Shopper will be responsible for completing sales on behalf of the House Account shops, responding to all inbound shopper requests and inquiries, cultivating relationships with House Account’s top shoppers and analyzing data on shopper behaviors and sales. Visit houseacct.com for more information.
Roles and responsibilities (subject to change):
• Manage all communications between shops and shoppers, acting as a liaison via messaging, email and phone between the two parties to facilitate and complete the purchase process.
• Ensure all inquiries, requests, stock checks and orders are responded to and filled in a timely manner.
• Manage all direct requests from shoppers and complete orders for these requests. Engage shops to provide inventory that meets the specific demands of the shoppers.
• Develop trusted relationships with shops and shoppers by creating an exemplary customer service experience for both parties.
• Cultivate strong relationships with House Account’s top shoppers and engage them regularly based on their shopping behaviors and preferences.
• Assist with order placement, refunds, exchanges and shipping logistics.
• Maintain a thorough, accurate record of all sales made through House Account and communicate necessary payment processing and transfer requirements to management based on specific commission structures daily.
• BA/BS degree.
• 2+ years of experience in personal shopping, styling, floor sales or similar retail experience in the luxury or contemporary luxury space.
• Excellent understanding of designer brands and up to date on current trends in the fashion industry.
• Understanding of digital software products and features.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
• Willing to engage in a dynamic, early-stage startup business environment.
• Demonstrated abilities of a self-starter, ability to manage time, complete projects and handle requests without direction or supervision.
Role type and compensation:
• This is a part-time position that provides hourly pay.
• The roles and responsibilities may be completed by working remotely/from home.
Email Director of Personal Shopping, Katie Young at email@example.com.