Inside Account Executive
Account Executives will each report to their assigned sales leader. Account Executives are expected to increase and grow the Company’s wholesale lending business by developing and maintaining mortgage loan broker relationships and agreements with qualified brokers, banks and credit unions within their assigned territory.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong combination of interpersonal skills, positivity, be a quick learner and be able to take Deephaven’s process, products, pricing and service to the wholesale broker marketplace in a confident manner.
• Make outbound calls to develop new accounts and follow up regularly to ensure client satisfaction.
• Answer pricing and scenario questions.
• Work closely with Operations team to resolve any issues.
• Work with other partners to assist in account development.
• Provide excellent customer service and build trust, while managing client expectations.
• Tracking and reporting of monthly volume and loan quality.
• Responsible for remaining up-to-date with regulatory industry standards and requirements.
• Provide daily and weekly updates to executive management team.
• Recommend additional products/programs/functionality that would assist in the growth and/or profitability of the Wholesale Lending channel.
• Self-Starter, able to generate new and fresh ways to prospect for new business.
Requirements and preferred qualifications:
• 2+ Years of mortgage lending experience, preferred.
• Well-developed understanding of mortgage processing, underwriting and closing procedures.
• Experience with Encompass/Point/mortgage origination systems, preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and account development skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills, with attention to detail and follow through.
• Ability to work well independently, in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong desire to progress, learn and begin a long-term career with the right company.
• Exhibits confidence and empathy when dealing with current and potential customers.
• Accurately represents Deephaven Mortgage and our wholesale team’s capabilities and strengths.
• Conducts him/herself in a professional manner regardless of the situation.
• Team player committed to excellence, working hard and having fun.
This is a full-time position, with a competitive salary, commission and benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental insurance. By joining Deephaven Mortgage you’ll be working with an industry leader who has and will continue to demonstrate innovation, market leadership and a dynamic workplace to grow your career.
Deephaven Mortgage, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.