Account Project Manager
Do you have a passion for working in an enthusiastic environment that you absolutely love each day? Do you value teamwork over everything, enjoy building relationships and excel when efficiently managing your time and resources? Do you set deadlines that are non-negotiable and hit them every time? If you hate sitting in a cube farm and have been thinking about making a life change, you might be the person we’ve been looking for to fill our Account Project Manager position.
We’re searching for a self-motivated Account Project Manager with 2+ years of client-facing agency experience. The candidate will have an established history of managing account projects from start to finish, working collaboratively with the client and an account team and effectively communicating with a creative team. This person will be able to coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are on task.
• Manage large-scale account projects while overseeing daily, small-scale tasks.
• Strong account project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Oversee account projects from soup to nuts.
• Provide timely, high-level updates on account project status and success.
• Develop account project plans and recaps to share with clients, highlighting strategies, learnings, successes and failures.
• Minimum 2+ years of account project management experience.
• Minimum 2+ years of agency experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong relationship-building skills.
• An unrelenting work ethic.
• Creating PowerPoint decks to unveil critical analytics and track content success (slide masters, formatting, smart art, etc.).
• Enjoy and contribute to a fun and youthfully-minded environment.
• Be relentless in giving others credit before yourself.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of professional standards and quality without exception.
• The ability to function in a small team and take the lead on big and small tasks.
• Demonstrate organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proactive approach in communicating with team members.
• Self-motivated individual capable of adapting to change, managing multiple tasks and continuously evaluating priorities to lead tasks/projects to completion.
• The ability to fail. To share with others why they failed and to learn and grow personally from failures.
• A sense of humor and camaraderie.
• A respect, appreciation and understanding of the automotive industry (bonus, not a must).
Technologies we use:
• Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Google Analytics.
• Google AdWords.
• Google Drive.
• Microsoft Office.
• Pen and paper.
The bottom line:
Ultimately, we want you to be so dedicated to over-delivering on every task and so dedicated to our team that you grow far beyond the scope of this position here at Theory and into larger roles. You are our future and we want you to show us that future. There is a ceiling to this whole business on what you can accomplish – and the person that sets that ceiling is YOU! The ball will constantly be in your court. You will have all the chances in the world to shine and to be a part of one amazing youthfully-minded and continuously-evolving creative agency. But it all starts with making a difference in someone’s life. If you need to do that to be happy, you’ll be happy with us.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.