McLaughlin Young Group is a full-service human capital consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte. Since 1987, we have developed and provided a holistic range of services to a wide range of clients. Through our Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), consulting practice and a network with over 40,000 clinicians and consultants spanning 200 countries, we deliver a realistic, practical, proven approach to improving retention, growth and productivity.
The Account Manager provides customer service and account management to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) client organizations of McLaughlin Young Group. The Account Manager is a primary point of contact for the client organization, typically professionals in administration, human resources and benefits and is responsible for being responsive to their needs and building the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Implement new EAP Client Organizations
• Play a critical role in the new EAP client organization implementation process.
• Maintain client organization contracts and client files.
• Distribute EAP promotional materials at implementation and upon request.
Provide ongoing customer service
• Ensure that all client issues and service requests are addressed by McLaughlin Young in a timely manner and to the expectation of the client.
• Update client data in industry-specific software and other databases to ensure accurate reporting and communication with client organizations.
• Prepare and distribute EAP utilization reports on a quarterly basis and interpret as needed.
• Perform proactive account calls on a quarterly basis which are primarily phone-based.
• Coordinate training requests from client organizations including identifying and working with the facilitator.
• Assist the accounting department as needed in the client billing process.
Promote EAP Services
• Format and email monthly communications to client organizations.
• Facilitate supervisor and employee orientations in person and via webinar for EAP client organizations.
• Attend onsite health fairs for EAP client organizations.
• Update website on a monthly basis to include current promotional materials.
Identify opportunities for Consulting Solutions
• Work closely with Director of Client Development to identify opportunities and offer solutions to client organizations.
• Implement a structured account plan for each client organization.
• Inform assigned clients of new services, partnerships and/or products as they are announced or released.
Provide EAP Sales & Marketing Support
• Participate in sales calls for EAP client accounts upon request.
• Coordinate conference registration and preparation for attendees.
• Assist with pre and post communications with sales prospects.
• Conduct cold calls to assist the sales team in growing new business.
• Respond to quote requests for EAP by calling prospect and/or submitting proposal.
Additional duties and responsibilities
• Provide cross-training for clinical staff on new offerings.
• Update and maintain Account Manager P&P Manual.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
• Superior client relationship skills and ability to be viewed as a trusted advisor.
• Excellent interpersonal skills both orally and written.
• Ability to think strategically and to understand clients underlying business needs and align McLaughlin Young services and solutions.
• Working knowledge of computers, internet, email, Windows and MS Office.