Social Media Manager
We need someone with good visual and storytelling instincts to run our company social media and email newsletter. You’ll be collaborating with the company’s two founders plus our marketing strategist and art director on social campaigns to announce and explain new projects, share candid moments behind the scenes and advocate for our clients.
This is a contract/part-time role.
• Creating and scheduling announcements, often spanning multiple strategically-timed posts, across Instagram, Twitter, our email newsletter and website.
• Selecting from project assets such as photography, video clips, screenshots, etc. to find the best artifacts to support these announcements.
• Frequently monitoring photos and video shared internally by our team during shoots and projects for curating and posting BTS content.
• Editing media when appropriate for stylistic consistency.
• Writing interesting descriptions and captions, based on an understanding of our projects, clients, creative partners and audience.