On the hunt for a home in one of Charlotte’s hottest neighborhoods? We’ve got you covered. Here are seven move-in-ready homes that come in around $700,000.
Chantilly: 2600 Laburnum Ave.– $699,000
Renovated cottage on a corner lot
We’re loving the home’s tasteful upgrades. You’ve got a white kitchen, spa-like bathrooms, newly refinished wood floors and light walls that create the perfect blank canvas for the next owners.
- Neighborhood: Chantilly
- Realtor: Sarah Martin at Savvy and Company
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,390 square feet
Cotswold: 218 Mcalway Road – $750,000
Cotswold charmer with great curb appeal
We’re loving the curb appeal of this one and all of the updates throughout. The finished basement is a great bonus — it adds a fourth bedroom and a huge family room.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Kelly Frenzel at Frenzel Properties
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 full & 2 half bath, 3,520 square feet
Wilmore: 331 W. Kingston Ave. – $675,000
1920s four bed within walking distance South End
We’re loving how spacious this home is and the upstairs and downstairs master bedrooms — one could easily be a guest suite.
- Neighborhood: Wilmore
- Realtor: Trent Corbin from The Redbud Group of Keller William South Park
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 full & 2 half bath, 2,685 square feet
Myers Park: 3014 Forest Park Drive – $725,000
Three bed walking distance to Freedom Park
We’re loving the new master bathroom addition. There’s an over-sized shower with a rainfall shower head, double sink and huge walk-in closet.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Patty Hendrix of HM Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 full & 1 half bath, 2,421 square feet
Plaza Midwood: 1620 The Plaza Road – $674,900
Plaza bungalow walking distance to Central Avenue
We’re loving this house — the exterior has the charm of an older home and the interior is loaded with updates. It feels like the perfect family home.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- Realtor: Donald Harris of Keller Williams
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 full & 1 half bath, 2,231 square feet
Cherry: 624 Waco St. – $675,000
Totally renovated house walking distance to Trader Joe’s
We’re loving everything about this house — we did a Home Tour earlier this year. It’s bright and modern, and the kitchen is stunning.
- Neighborhood: Cherry
- Realtor: Meghan McClure Lluberas of Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 full & 1 half bath, 2,864 square feet
Davidson: 560 Concord Road – $695,000
Three bed walking distance to Davidson’s Main Street
We’re loving how unique this house is — it feels modern and cool, which is a nice contrast to its historic setting. Plus, it’s walking distance to Kindred and other Davidson favorites.
- Neighborhood: Davidson
- Realtor: Sondra Blaser of Wilkinson ERA Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,683 square feet