Director, Student Revenue
Tech Talent South is a small but fast-growing company where you’ll get the opportunity to wear many hats very early on. When you join the team at TTS, you join a family of employees, students, alumni and community members across our twelve US locations actively looking to learn something new and do something big through tech. We are always looking to add resourceful problem solvers to our team who have an empathetic ear and a passion for community.
The Director, Student Revenue is responsible for growth, specifically for student enrollment across our nationwide network of code school campuses. This position will be leading the sales efforts and revenue generation activities of Tech Talent South’s consumer and student business. This position will oversee and contribute directly to revenue generation activities. Connect students with opportunities designed for them to achieve their goals.
A successful team member at Tech Talent South is someone who is very hands-on, willing to roll up their sleeves, execute and deliver. The candidate will be a driving force across all sales channels to ensure commitments are met, relationships are built and pressure is applied to continue to expand opportunities. They will collaborate with senior leadership representing revenue generation activities and be a driving voice to shape the vision and direction of our student efforts. In addition, the candidate will collaborate and work closely with other departments, specifically Digital Marketing, Product Development, Community and Operations.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
• Proven successful track record as a strategic sales leader.
• Previous responsibility in managing a quota individually and for a team.
• Strength in the ability to capture new business opportunities and build relationships.
• Ability to coach a team in best sales practices, particularly nurturing of a lead.
• Experience in selling technology, higher education programs and/or work in admissions is preferred.
• Experience with a CRM is a must (Hubspot is preferable).
• Able to interface professionally with all levels of an organization, both internally with teammates and externally with customers and partners.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• High level of energy and drive to secure new business opportunities.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, startup, entrepreneurial environment.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of 2+ years of professional sales experience.
Email resume to email@example.com and tell us why you’re a Rockstar.