Education Administrative Assistant
CTC is proud to be an organization where a diverse mix of talented, committed and enthusiastic people gather to do their best work. We celebrate the glorious richness of our world by cultivating Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity as we create exceptional theatre experiences. We are one of the nation’s largest, fully producing professional theatre companies for youth, is accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant to join the Education Team. This is a regular, full-time, non-exempt position with a benefit package.
What we do:
• We are a professional theatre for young audiences with a production budget of $1.4 million and an organizational budget of over $5 million.
• We engage professional adult actors and, in one to two shows per season, also include youth actors in the cast.
• We serve nearly 300,000 young people and families in the Charlotte region and are dedicated to creating vibrant and engaging theatre experiences, both on the stage and in the classroom.
• Our performance spaces include the McColl Family Theatre (550 seats) and the Wells Fargo Playhouse (270 seats) at the ImaginOn facility, which also houses a full library for children and youth.
• Each season, we mount 11 full-scale productions for public and school audiences, present 2-3 guest artists, mount a Touring Company production and provide theatre education programming.
What you will do:
We need a self-directed, enthusiastic, organized administrative professional to work closely with our Education Team to create and deliver excellent theatre arts education to over 2,500 students.
Here is how our administrative assistant will support our team
• Perform a wide-range of administrative duties for the Education Department to support educational programming logistics.
• Budget tracking and reporting.
• Database management using AudienceView Ticketing Software. Develop and implement standard and ad hoc sales and participation reports.
• Manage and coordinate administrative processes, including processing class enrollments, scholarships, rosters, contracts and conducting satisfaction surveys.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customer questions and concerns. Direct our customers to the appropriate manager.
• Manage inventory, including purchasing, organizing and controlling the department’s supplies.
• Book rooms for programming.
• Work with the Director of Education on maintaining the Education Department’s web page.
What we are looking for:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Determined, enthusiastic and energetic professional with strong organizational skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites products is essential for success.
• Advanced knowledge of database management and reporting.
• Ability to prioritize and work independently, manage multiple tasks, flexibility with work projects and ability to handle confidential matters with discretion. Ability to work productively under time pressures and meet deadlines.
• Excellent customer service and organizational skills. Must be detail oriented and able to communicate professionally with all levels.
• Experience with SharePoint and Google Platform strongly preferred.
Visit this link to apply AND in your cover letter, share how your experience, knowledge, skills and abilities best align with this position and CTC’s mission to create exceptional theatre experiences, inspiring generations to explore the wonder of their world.