The Isabella Santos Foundation (ISF) is a 501c3 created in honor of Isabella Santos who fought Neuroblastoma for 5 years before losing her battle to this rare disease in 2012 at the age of 7. ISF is dedicated to improving rare pediatric cancer treatment options in an effort to increase survival rates of kids with cancer so they can live dreams.
The Isabella Santos Foundation is seeking an Auction Chair for 2019. This position will begin on or around April 15th and run through Nov 1st, 2019 and will oversee the planning and execution of the Raffle for the 12th Annual 5k for Kids Cancer and the Silent/Live Auction for the 2nd Annual Pumpkin Charity Ball. These events run very close together and all items gathered throughout the year will be dispersed among the two. This person will also be responsible for building out and managing a committee of volunteers to assist in the overall project. This is a part-time paid position with the anticipation of 15-20 hrs a week.
This role will include the following:
• Project management and developing a firm timeline.
• Soliciting donations.
• Building out and managing a committee of volunteers.
• Organizing donations and coordinating packaging/wrapping/display.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Project management.
• Outgoing and assertive.
• Passion for the cause.
• Great organizational skills.
• Experience in the non-profit sector preferred.
• Experience in event planning/auctions preferred.
Interested candidates should send inquiry and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.