Residential Real Estate Sales Associate
We are seeking residential real estate agents to join our growing team! As a highly respected real estate professional, you will manage all home buying and selling activities associated with helping your valued clients with their real estate transactions.
• Actively attract buyers and sellers.
• List and sell residential real estate.
• Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers.
• Conduct marketing events to include open houses.
• Prepare market research and develop strategic marketing plans.
• Educate clients on real estate procedures and market conditions.
• Verify and disclose property and market facts to clients.
• An active North Carolina Real Estate license or actively pursuing one.
• Previous real estate experience is a plus but not necessary.