Things you should know about this role:
The Marketing Manager II – Shopper Marketing is responsible for total ownership of all Shopper Marketing program for CCBCC’s largest and most impactful key customers within the select channels of business. In this role, the Shopper Marketing Manager II will cultivate shopper marketing strategies that effectively drive shopper awareness and create a change in purchase behavior while also achieving the objectives of our customer. He/she will possess a detailed understanding of shopper marketing effectiveness within the respective channel(s) of business. He/she will work closely with the customer and field sales teams to understand and develop the tools needed to achieve favorable business results while also creating a memorable shopper interaction between our products and consumers.
What success looks like:
• Implement the shopper marketing strategy and plans within the respective channel(s) with CCBCC’s largest customers. Create programs that assist our customers in accomplishing key objectives including driving traffic, stimulating customer loyalty and driving conversion.
• When applicable, leverage the company’s marketing sponsorship assets against key brand initiatives to drive excitement with customers that leads to incremental growth. Collaborate with cross-functional channel teams to accomplish specific channel objectives. Team members include Customer Development Managers, Field Sales Directors/ ASM’s, Procurement, Franchise, Marketing Assets, Experiential Marketing and Brand Marketing Teams.
• Rooted in consumer, shopper and channel insights, create customer specific annual marketing plans. Segment strategies and plans into sectors designed to accomplish key company objectives including share growth, consumer experience and revenue maximization. Transform insights into added value by creating solutions that convert shoppers into buyers
• Develop and communicate sales and execution channel standards (Look of Success) for each respective Shopper Marketing program. Clearly detail the merchandising points of interruption necessary to activate the designated shopper marketing program to also include program duration. Build strong customer connections by providing proprietary marketing solutions that contribute to becoming our customer’s most valued supplier.
• Work collaboratively with brand corporate partners (CCNA, DPSG, Monster Energy) in creating best-in-class shopper marketing practices and programs. Align on measurable objectives and share tactics that achieve those results.
• Manage pre and post ROI system for all executed shopper marketing programs to drive continuous improvement for future programming.
• Complete additional tasks as assigned by immediate manager.
• Ideal candidate would have 5 or more years of experience with beverages or consumer package goods company managing shopper marketing strategies.
• Proven experience effectively working directly with field sales and customer teams.
• Must be detail oriented and show the ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
• Computer skills required including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Knowledge of graphics programs is a plus.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable). CCBCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.