Content Manager (HIRED)
This role is a contractor position and is responsible for assisting in the creation of effective, dynamic and well thought out content and marketing/media campaigns. Candidate must have the ability to communicate information and data creatively and effectively. Speed, agility and positive attitude required. Candidate should be comfortable working in multidisciplinary teams and have superior writing and editing capabilities, with the ability to understand and articulate multiple brand voices.
This is a key participant with the Marketing and Communications team and is expected to be proactive toward and anticipate the needs of the team.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and SVP of Communications.
• Manage various CCCP social media channels and grow audience size through content creation and distribution.
• Create long-form and short-form content for marketing/media campaigns.
• Create a content calendar based on the strategy set by the MarCom team.
• Generate new ideas to improve brand awareness.
• Capture photos/videos of each neighborhood, initiative, brand to develop a robust photo and video library.
• Work with additional groups within the office including Events, Economic Development and others.
• Create plans to market events on social media and through various tactics.
• Manage Uptown and South End newsletters and grow audience size.
• Capture content at events and guide other employees in executing plans.
• Maintain weekly breakdown of work schedule.
• Attend planning meetings and staff meetings on an as needed basis.
• Photography experience is a plus.
• Familiarity with AP style and impeccable grasp of spelling, grammar and usage.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines.
• Willingness to immerse yourself in the CCCP mission, neighborhoods and events.
• Good analytical and conceptual skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work regularly in the CCCP Uptown office.
Scope of work:
• 25-30 hours per week depending on various projects.