The Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI’s focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster and partner effectively. Wells Fargo’s Digital Solutions for Business Customer Experience Design (CXD) group has an immediate opening for an experienced Content Strategist. Digital Solutions for Business supports a broad variety of online and mobile products for Wells Fargo’s commercial customers and provides an exciting, collaborative and fast-paced work environment.
The Content Strategist will be tasked with managing multiple projects in support of designing multichannel and responsive solutions for treasury management, lending and other transformative digital offerings for Wells Fargo Wholesale customers. As such, the strategist will be required to work with multiple customer experience teams (Interaction Design, Content, Visual Design, etc.) and manage content deliverables for each. The ideal candidate must have strong content vision and leadership and the proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities to consistently meet partner expectations.
• Support and execute content strategy for website design and content, as well as new products or product enhancements, providing moderate to in-depth content strategy as needed.
• Provide direction to partners including customer experience, channel partners, marketing/communications and product management to inform them of process and to set expectations.
• Assess the scope of any upcoming project and manage partner teams’ expectations around process, deliverables and timelines.
• Work with internal business and CXD teams to develop and improve content.
• Analyze content for consistency, accuracy, adherence to Wells Fargo style and brand standards and user experience implications.
• Consults on a variety of complex functions within the Digital environment. Provides development and execution consultation for digital business plans, programs and initiatives. These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management. Works independently on most initiatives and may provide direction to junior staff on less complex digital initiatives.
• 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms or digital consulting.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas.
• Expertise with standard content strategy outputs such as content plans, audits/inventories, lexicons and editorial standards.
• Detailed knowledge of user-centered design methodologies and user experience best practices.
• Comfort with user research/usability testing.
• Ability to ask appropriate questions and communicate effectively and persuasively to convey.
design solutions to a broad range of stakeholders.
• Strong attention to detail and exceptional organization, logic and analytical skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks, comfortable with negotiating deadlines across multiple projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Communications, English or related field.
• Demonstrated expertise in conversational design for voice or bot-driven interfaces.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.