Have you always imagined living walking distance from your Uptown job or the Panthers stadium? You’re in luck. Here are five condo listings in the Fourth Ward neighborhood we love.
300 W. 5th St., Unit 437 – $218,500
Amenity-rich fourth-floor condo
We’re loving the open floor plan, wood floors throughout and balcony. The building has a coffee bar, pool, dog park, putting green, and lounge areas — all great bonus features.
- Realtor: Jill Miller at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 699 square feet
219 W 8th St. – $560,000
Upgraded two-story ground-floor unit
We’re loving the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the private patios off the master and second bedrooms.
- Realtor: Shannon Holmes of Berkshire Hathaway
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 full & 1 half bath, 2,237 square feet
715 N. Graham St., Suite 401 – $449,900
Industrial-style loft with Uptown views
We’re loving the giant windows with views of Uptown and the building’s rooftop terrace.
- Realtor: Erica Fried of RE/MAX
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,716 square feet
400 N. Church St., Unit 514 – $425,000
Condo with great balcony and Uptown views
We’re loving the over-sized balcony and Uptown views. The renovated kitchen, fire place surround by built-ins and new wood floors also make the space feel homey.
- Realtor: Joshua Drown of The McDevitt Agency
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,266 square feet
405 W. 7th St., Unit 209 – $312,500
Two bed on adorable block
We’re loving the crown molding, gas fire place and balcony with great views.
- Realtor: Robert Dulin of Keller Williams
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,193 square feet