The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Chief Solutions Officer. With the end user in mind, the Marketing Coordinator is focused on engaging with prospects/customers online, maintaining a clear voice for the brand, curating content to excite readers, promotion planning to increase sales, email campaigns and assisting the whole company with initiatives to drive sales and improve customer service. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing role. They must be disciplined to work remotely and have a strong sense of team and a “get it done” mentality.
Blog and content marketing
• Edit and improve articles for SEO.
• Work with team to manage editorial calendar and develop new content for the blog(s) as directed.
• Work with team to manage all Church Facility Management Solutions content.
• Assist and/or work with team resources in creating creative content for company Blog, Social, eBooks and Web Platforms.
• Develop and coordinate Email Blasts, Landing Pages, Banners, drip campaigns, etc.
Marketing strategy and innovation
• Collaborate with team to create effective strategies and digital initiatives.
• Improve and revise marketing strategies as deemed appropriate.
• Tracking data-driven online performance, analysis, reporting of your activities and deriving improvement measures. Must have analytic experience.
• Develop and maintain a Subscriber Forum for interaction.
• Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising, maintaining research databases.
• Plan meetings, events and trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments.
Email campaign management
• Create and manage all email campaigns using company provided tools.
• Measure effectiveness with data and analytics.
• Post all blogs and weekly content for the company and Church Facility Management Solutions.
• Coordinate maintenance of company websites.
• Design banners and promotional material as needed.
• Update pages with information as needed.
• Take the lead to realign company websites to add congruency.
Social media management and strategy development
• Managing daily interactions with our followers and engaging with community.
• Creating and scheduling content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
• Working with influencers to share photos and stories.