Digital Marketing Specialist
Shopify expert needed! Textile, bedding and room décor company, LeighDeux is seeking a Digital Marketing/Production specialist. This is an awesome opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company based in Charlotte, NC. The Marketing/Production Manager will be responsible for e-commerce and content strategy for sales development. Manage the day-to-day digital design for marketing, online updates and digital production elements. Must be able to operate as a one-man team, managing front-end and back-end web updates/maintenance, with a strong knowledge of Shopify, Amazon storefront, Social Media advertising (FB/Instagram), SEO development and maintenance, Photoshop and MailChimp.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, creative, detail-oriented and resourceful professional to own our company’s eCommerce presence and help us grow our sales platforms. They will be responsible for achieving our targets and ensuring a positive experience for our online customers. This is a unique opportunity to join a company that will reward you with autonomy if you can keep the online presence moving forward. This is a remote position.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Solid and proven experience with Shopify, photoshop, design software and Mailchimp. Shopify expertise preferred.
• Manage daily and monthly web goals.
• Must be able to list all new products and write content with SEO in mind.
• Write descriptions (sometimes just using an image), configure options, add images using SEO best practices with very little training.
• Manage product uploads, collections, descriptions, tags and images.
• Yes, you need to know how to write awesome product descriptions, sales promotions for email, social media posts, advertising and marketing copy, using only your brain and keyboard.
• Optimize existing content.
• Work with staff to improve images and create video content.
• Ensure that digital marketing techniques and strategies are well implemented and consistent.
• Identify new market opportunities, maximize relevant traffic growth and identify a robust SEO keyword lists.
• Evaluate and recommend new online marketing opportunities and technologies.
• Manage inventory solutions for website fulfillment.
• Photo editing.
• Manage special sales and markdown, promo codes and coupons.
• Perform competitive analysis to see how competitors are increasing profits and pivot efforts based on result driven trends.
• Work with Instagram and Facebook social media.
• Have great ideas.
• Manage order process from site to fulfillment center.
• Manage vendor relationships with mills and fulfillment center.
• Manage production calendar and inventory projections and reporting.
• Research, analyze and stay abreast of current market trends and competition.
• Generate email marketing campaigns.
• Manage customer service for wholesale and retail revenue channels.
• Some travel required.
• Flexible hours.
• Room for growth.
• Ability to become an E-commerce Marketing Rock Star.
Qualifications and skills:
• A passion for e-commerce and web technologies.
• Proven ability to write thought-provoking sales and marketing copy that inspires.
• A deep understanding of e-commerce technology (web analytics, ad tracking, a/b/n testing, tag management, content management).
• Demonstrated experience with online storefronts, SEO and digital marketing/social media.
• A very fluid knowledge of Shopify and Mailchimp is required.
• Previous experience with CMS platforms a plus (Shopify, Amazon, Mailchimp, etc).
• Experience driving traffic and sales with email marketing and marketing automation campaigns.
• Ability to develop and report web analytics and sales goals.
• Prior e-commerce experience with a sales background would make you a strong candidate.
• Technical experience in and using web-analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Microsoft Office Skills.
• Photoshop or similar photo editing software skills.
• Preferable experience within an online and/or retailer.
• Bedding and home décor wholesale/retail experience a huge bonus.
• Ability to work from home with constant contact with virtual team members and colleagues.
• Ability to think/react quickly to ever-changing environment.
• Successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline driven environment.
• Self-motivated, forward-thinking, adaptive mindset.
• Willingness to learn.
• Should be detail oriented, organized and a highly motivated self-starter comfortable working in a team environment.
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.