Retail Store Manager
Sara Campbell Limited is a thirty-five-year-old company specializing in women’s apparel, with a primary focus on dresses. We are committed to making our apparel in the USA, with our headquarters in Boston. In 2008, we went from being a private label manufacturer for major retailers to beginning a chain of specialty boutiques where we carry our own branded label. We currently have 25 brick and mortar boutiques with plans for expansion. We are a small, privately owned company and pride ourselves on connecting with our communities while supporting Made in USA labor and job creation.
• Responsible for achieving/exceeding sales goals.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining successful relationships with customers.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities to drive additional sales and traffic.
• Responsible for creating an environment that is customer focused.
• Ensure each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, product knowledge and honest advice.
• Develop shoppers into loyal customers through personal attention, prompt customer follow-up and communication.
• Educates staff and customers on product information.
• Encourages staff to solicit customer feedback to improve our product and store environment.
• Create a welcoming, energetic and professional store environment.
• Adhere to and enforce all Sara Campbell Ltd standards, practices, policies and procedures.
• Lead by example and maintain the highest level of integrity at all times.
• Represent our brand and ensure all associates represent our brand in a polished and professional manner.
• Schedule staff based on store hours allocated.
• Provide associates with effective sales training and customer service techniques.
• Provide continuous professional development, conduct performance appraisals and provide coaching for all associates.
• Motivate staff through team building activities, contests, promotions, meetings and feedback.
• Build an environment that fosters open and respectful communication with staff.
• Recruit, train, motivate and retain quality sales associates. Develop bench strength for potential open positions.
• Continuously evaluate store operations looking for opportunities to enhance efficiency, productivity and profitability.
• Improve profitability by managing controllable expenses such as payroll, supplies and shrinkage.
• Exhibit a clear understanding of front and back of house retail operations and be able to quickly identify when improvements are needed.
• Present a well-stocked, clean and beautifully presented sales floor.
• Oversee and implement all company policies and procedures.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Retail Standards Manual.
• Develop loss prevention awareness among staff.
• Responsible for accuracy of inventory and conducting physical inventories.
• Approve time and attendance accuracy among all staff.
• Maintain a high level of visual merchandising.
• Ensure store windows and displays look fresh, inviting and new.
• Merchandising should be changed frequently.
• Actively look for replenishment opportunities through restocking.
• 5 plus years of retail management experience preferred.
• Bachelor Degree preferred.
• Strong management and leadership skills.
• Strong understanding of retail practices and customer service techniques.
• Computer skills to include the operation of retail POS systems.
• Organized, energetic, responsible, honest.
• Excellent communicator.
• Customer focus.
• Must be fit to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 20 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use of ladders or stairs.
• Must agree to work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, totaling 40 hours/week, including holidays and weekends.
Email your resume to email@example.com.