Digital Media Specialist
The Digital Media Specialist is part of the Digital Marketing Team and reports to Senior Media Strategist. The Digital Media Specialist supports the marketing team with planning, implementation and optimization of digital media including programmatic, paid search and paid social media. This role works closely with other team members to deliver effective Digital media campaigns that meet Electrolux’s marketing and sales goals. The ideal candidate is able to learn new technology, works well within a team environment and is able to prioritize workflow while maintaining work quality.
Essential duties and responsibilities:=
• Campaign management and execution in Google’s digital advertising platforms, spanning paid search, social and programmatic media.
• Manage PMP and private deals across partners.
• Manage trafficking process with outside agencies/publishers, perform campaign QA, retrieve creative specifications from publishers and coordinate with creative agencies for asset delivery and campaign launch.
• Analyze campaigns and recommend tactical changes to maximize campaign performance.
• Oversee relationship with platform day to day contacts.
• 1-2 years of digital advertising experience, whether at an agency, end brand or technology platform.
• Understanding of the industry, inventory and platform landscape.
• Adept at managing a range of campaigns across a range of products, budgets and target audiences.
• Strong data analysis abilities.
• Advanced Excel skills preferred, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word experience helpful.
• Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, discover and test new ideas.
• Four-year college degree (preferred).