Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead a team that produces digital assets in alignment with the Online Merchandising strategy and digital content standards. This role oversees all aspects of the Content Production Studio and works cross-functionally and with senior leaders to ensure the synchronized and effective delivery of digital product assets. This role works closely with the business area teams within the Content Development team and collaborates on meeting the needs of the business. Manages volume and workload capacity of the studio team. Forecasts financial and physical product demand and ensures full oversight of inventory flow and quality standards within the Studio. The Manager leads a team of direct reports and is responsible for inspiring, managing and developing team members.
• Manages and leads a team of photographers and production specialists to successfully produce and deliver digital product assets for customers.
• Partners closely with an internal video production team, prioritizing workflows to optimize output and align with business objects.
• Leads end-to-end oversight and monitoring of the content production process.
• Executes strategies that support existing corporate strategies by prioritizing the product content projects that bring the most value to the enterprise.
• Understands industry best practices and identifies future opportunities to produce content that best supports the customer and differentiates Lowe’s from the competition.
• Collaborates with VPs, directors and cross-functional teams in order to understand functional, enterprise, customer and vendor priorities within product content.
• Maximizes all product content resources to optimize output and quality.
• Implements and maintains new systems, tools and vendors to support product content efforts.
• Executes data integration strategies to ensure quality product content enhancements.
• Enables automation learnings and tools across teams to streamline and simplify processes.
• Maintains a highly skilled and engaged workforce by aligning resource plans with business objectives, recruiting, selecting and developing creative talent, motivating teams, preparing individuals for growth opportunities and advancement, staying current with industry trends, benchmarks and best practices, providing guidance when difficult decisions need to be made.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, finance, computer science or related field.
• 4+ years experience in online/retail merchandising/content development.
• 1+ years experience leading others.
• 2+ years experience managing retail/merchandising process improvement projects.
• Retail/ merchandising experience.
• PMP certification.
• Master’s Degree MBA or related field.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.