Marketing Automation Manager (HIRED)
Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems and processes. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. Wyndham Capital Mortgage, founded in 2001, is a Direct to Consumer Lender, active in 45+ States and has more than 250 employees in Charlotte, North Carolina.
What you will be doing:
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is seeking a dynamic and creative professional to build integrated marketing campaigns to meet company defined objectives. Develops and executes email marketing programs aimed at customers as well as potential partners and clients. Researches, designs, tests and tracks email projects. Uses email marketing software to launch and monitor projects. Oversees entire campaign cycle, including content creation and analysis of subscription, delivery and open rates. Manages the creation and segmentation of contact lists and presents proposals for new campaigns. Requires strong analytical, creative and communication skills, experience using best in class email and marketing automation platforms.
• Execute marketing automation strategies, including but not limited to email marketing, social advertising, paid advertising, direct mail and other outbound strategies.
• Proactively collaborate with content marketing, sales and operations teams to goals to develop high performing campaigns for both consumer and B2B markets.
• Work with the appropriate team members to ensure a consistent and quality customer journey.
• Mine data sets and optimizes results through testing and analysis, report metrics to the organization.
• Identify and implement key technology resources to build the marketing tech stack for optimal use.
What we are looking for:
• 3+ direct experience in Demand Generation and/or Digital Marketing.
• Track record of generating innovative demand generation campaigns that exceed target goals.
• Experience working in both consumer direct and/or B2B environments.
• Superb written and oral communication.
• Excellent data analysis, including experience creating and running A/B test variants, identifying statistical results and presenting executable plans based on the data.
• Superior project and time management skills.
• Marketing experience in Real Estate / Mortgage industries.
• Experience working in a start-up or other high growth environment.
• Working knowledge of HTML and similar coding environments.
• Strong technical knowledge of Digital, Email Marketing, Social Media, PPC (Pay Per Click).
• Google AdWords/Google Analytics certified.
Who you are:
• Strives to provide +1 service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients.
• Has the utmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job.
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions.
• Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious.
• Cares about your work and performance and you want to provide impact across the organization.
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table.
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others.
• You take your work seriously, but not yourself. You like to have fun at work.
• Group health coverage (medical, dental and vision).
• Paid Time Off.
• Employee Assistance Programs.
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA).
• 401(k) plan (with company match).
• Company provided life insurance.
• Pet Insurance.
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off.
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone).
• Wellness events.