Marketing Coordinator (HIRED)
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager the Marketing Coordinator – Lead Generation is responsible for driving customer acquisition in three key market verticals: HomeAV, Security and Commercial. This role will develop and secure new business relationships by communicating the value of SnapAV at scale through lead generation, outbound email campaigns, direct mail and social media. This position requires the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while demonstrating strong judgment, curiosity and adaptability. The Acquisition Coordinator will collaborate with various business teams including product management on acquisition strategy and directly contribute to company growth.
• Research, strategize and build lead generation campaigns in SnapAV’ s three market verticals: HomeAV, Security and Commercial.
• Create high-performing, repeatable programs that blend traditional and innovative marketing strategies to deliver measurable results.
• Manage the communication schedule between SnapAV and its affiliated companies.
• Manage prospect, lead and customer data inside the marketing database.
• Serve as internal expert on key trends and behavioral activity that impacts customer acquisition.
• Collaborate across various departments on acquisition strategy.
• Analyze campaign performance concerning leading indicators (CTR, CPL, etc.) and lagging indicators (enrollments, revenue, etc.) with a focus on revenue growth and ROI.
• Analyze past campaign performance and identify new opportunities to improve existing marketing efforts.
• Contribute to weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports to demonstrate campaign success.
• Collaborate with the Dealer On-Boarding team to ensure overall success in new dealer acquisitions and/or dealer reengagement.
• Manage outsourced vendors for various lead generation partnerships.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or relevant field.
• 2+ years of agency or in-house Marketing experience.
• Must provide examples of previous work during the interview process.
• Previous experience in consumer electronics.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Experience with SAP.
SnapAV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.