Event Manger/Crew Member
Your Event Source is an event planning/rental firm located in Charlotte, NC specializing in sports fan fests and college events. We are seeking friendly, dependable, clean-cut workers to join our staff as a Special Event Crew Member or Event Manager. Events ranging in size from birthday parties to town festivals, from bounce houses to trampolines to a traveling escape room to VR roller coasters. Great resume builder while still in school. Hours are flexible and plenty of travel opportunities are available. We work with many local sports teams, local corporate organizations and colleges all across the Southeast.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Ability to follow detailed instructions is key.
• Operate assigned tools and equipment in proper/safe manner.
• Responsible for timely set-up and breakdown of events.
• Responsible for reporting repairs and maintenance issues.
• Ability to speak professionally with clients and customers.
• Extensive lifting, loading, standing and/or walking required.
• Takes initiative to learn, train and hone skills to demonstrate role model work.
• Meeting attendance expectation.
• Adhere to company policies, standards and safety guidelines.
• Proven planning, organizational, time management skills with ability to demonstrate supervisory and leadership abilities. Good understanding of team concept and total quality management.
• Flexibility in hours and days available for scheduled events, including weekends and some holidays.
• Reliable transportation.
• Ability to work long days on weekends and weekdays (sometimes in the summer heat or cold weather).
• Box truck driving experience a plus.
• Must be able to complete a background check and be email accessible.