Looking for a house in a adorable, picturesque and family-friendly neighborhood ? Good news, we created a quick list of the coolest homes on the market in the hot Chantilly neighborhood.
2104 Bay St. – $349,900
Bungalow on sought-after Bay Street
We’re loving the sunny exterior of this, and the back deck and screened-in porch are perfect for entertaining and relaxing.
- Realtor: David Cook at Allen Tate Realtors
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1,030 square feet
2117 Bay St. – $475,000
Classic Chantilly cottage
We’re loving all of the classic charm this house has — from vintage glass door knobs and arched doorways — and modern updates that make it a comfortable family home. Plus, the curb appeal is quintessential Chantilly.
- Realtor: Genevieve Williams at Genevieve Williams Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,528 square feet
2012 Chesterfield Ave. – $520,500
Updated beauty with guest house
We’re loving the curb appeal of this house, and the inside has been totally renovated. There’s room for personal flare but it’s beautiful as is. Plus, there’s a guest house.
- Realtor: Kristen Dibble at Berkshire Hathaway
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,973 square feet
2332 Bay St. – $550,000
Adorable bungalow with wrap-around porch
We’re loving how the master bedroom has a private balcony that looks over the backyard, and the porch gives you bonus entertaining space.
- Realtor: Meghan Hampton at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 2,183 square feet
2317 Shenandoah Ave. – $919,799
Soon-to-be-built five bedroom on adorable street
We’re loving every room planned for this brand new house, and the other details like white oak floors and the outdoor fire place will make this beauty an ideal abode.
- Realtor: For sale by owner, being built by Grande Custom Builders
- Specs: 5 bed, 4 bath, 3,080 square feet