Bilingual Scheduling Specialist
What you are responsible for:
Supports the scheduling department by managing customer service tasks for scheduling coordinators, clients and vendors. Maintains the high standard of customer service with clients, vendors and co-workers, meeting the mission and vision of Niki’s Int’l Ltd. Self-driven, dedicated, analytical, with a positive outlook and clear focus on teamwork and customer service. Possesses excellent communication skills, pays attention to detail and comfortable working in a heavy teamwork environment; reports to Scheduling Coordinator II or Scheduling Manager in lieu.
Planning and reporting
• Executes the company’s mission and vision with each potential client.
• Collaborates with other Niki’s Int’l Ltd. employees to maximize productivity and business opportunities for the company.
• Plans work day to meet all daily requirements as well as interact with clients, vendors and potential clients as needed.
• Reports metrics daily; (1) Completed Conference Calls, (2) New Client Calls, (3) New Service Requests, (4) Completed Facility Confirmations, (5) Completed IW Confirmations, (6) Completed Vendor Confirmations, (7) Completed Follow-Ups (as needed).
Activities and management
• Answers all inbound telephone calls for the scheduling department.
• Assists customer service department in answering general office inbound calls as needed.
• Takes new inbound telephonic requests, information and inquiries for the scheduling department and passes along accurate messages/information to the appropriate scheduling coordinator.
• Accurately documents the SARA database with each call, e-mail and any information related to clients, end users and assignments.
• Provides accurate price quotes to clients for services.
• Conducts telephonic interpretation via conference calls and/or recorded statements with clients as needed.
• Regularly reviews inbound scheduling department e-mails to ensure that all requests have been handled by scheduling coordinators and to inquire if any assistance is needed.
• Assists scheduling coordinators with facility, end user and vendor confirmations as well as follow-ups, upon request.
• Maintains constant communication with clients and teamwork with co-workers to meet client needs.
• Ensures that all inbound communications receive a response within an hour.
• Manages prospective client expectations on projects that may involve Niki’s Int’l Ltd. employees and 1099 interpreters.
• Communicates with prospective clients through phone, internet, fax, emails or other means.
• Is a good steward of Niki’s Int’l Ltd. financial resources.
• Provides accurate quotes for services to clients.MARKETING
• Promotes the organization to regional, national and international, prospective clients.
• Builds a business network using personal contacts, email, direct mail and social networking.
• Attends company functions, meetings and conferences as required.
• Other duties as required to facilitate a team environment within the organization.
• Contributes to a positive company culture by adhering to the corporate values in every interaction, every time: integrity, transparency, efficiency, accuracy, teamwork and quality.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
• Highest ethics and integrity when representing Niki’s Int’l Ltd. required.
• Minimum 2 years of customer service experience required.
• Native level fluency in both Spanish and English required.
• Bachelor’s degree in logistics, communication, business or international business or related field preferred. Minimum Associate’s Degree in one of these fields is required.
• Skilled in creating and fostering excellent client relationships.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, guaranteed customer service environment.
• Professionalism, patience and ability to multi-task.
• Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills.
• Self-motivated and has the ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and Google applications required.
• Ability to communicate and work with clients, vendors and end users.
• Knowledge of language, translation and interpretation offerings from various competing vendors.
Why work with us:
Niki’s Int’l Ltd. believes that people are our most valuable asset and offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, paid maternity and paternity leave, 24/7 gym access, fitness courses, telecommuting opportunities, retirement package, supplemental benefits (life insurance and short term disability) and continuing education reimbursement. For more information about Niki’s Int’l Ltd. please our website.