Store Manager – Fort Mill (HIRED)
Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensures compliance with all established Agency policies, procedures and practices and SOP’s.
• Directs activities, verbally ,in writing and physically for retail store to ensure that net performance provides satisfactory financial support for the organization. Activities include but not limited to managing sales and production, controlling expenses and payroll budgets, handling personnel issues, accounting, merchandising, loss prevention and development of staff.
• Ensures all team members are trained and developed in their job position. Additionally, ensure all team members attend all orientations and classes required by training department.
• Coordinates shipments and makes adjustments to ensure store has adequate product to achieve all sales goals.
• Resolves customer issues to maintain customer satisfaction and creating a positive shopping environment.
• Ensures that merchandise is priced with established standards.
• Implements seasonal planograms, floor sets, store signage and sales promotion activities.
• Works with WDS/Retail liaison to insure service programs as working properly at store level.
• Conduct monthly meetings, one on one bi-annual meeting with each team member to discuss performance and goals.
Education and experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school in Business or related field and 3 years of retail management experience as a Store Manager OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, licenses and registrations:
• Valid Driver’s License (Class C).
• Car insurance.
• Reliable automobile.