Customer Service and Sales Representative
Campus Carriers is hiring a Customer Service Representative and Assistant to handle general customer service tasks via e-mail, phone and live chat as well as assistance with marketing, logistics and administrative tasks. Click here for further details of the position.
• Learn and fully comprehend the services provided by Campus Carriers and effectively communicate details.
• Learn how to effectively use e-mail, phone, chat and customer relationship software.
• Effectively communicate with customers regarding their inquiries.
• Actively reach out to and follow up with customers regarding their experiences.
• Effectively research topics on the internet and via phone inquiries.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• A passion for working with a small and growing service-based business.
• Be able to effectively communicate with customers and team members via phone, e-mail, chat etc.
• Be self-motivated and self-directed to achieve tasks efficiently.
• Fluency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Submit resume and a description explaining why you feel you would be a good candidate for the position via email to email@example.com.