Established in 2009 and founded on the belief that there is a better way to move freight, Spot has 200+ employees across two domestic locations: Indianapolis, IN and Charlotte, NC. Consistently ranked on Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies and IBJ’s Fast 25, Spot is committed to doing logistics better. With our custom technology and entrepreneurial spirit, we’re ready to tackle anything that comes our way! Our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to hiring, training and developing highly motivated individuals who are dedicated to delivering the best customer service to carriers and customers.
Our Sales Managers are smart, self-motivated, goal-oriented and highly skilled sales professionals who work harder than others, hold themselves and their team accountable and help their team do their work in order to achieve their goals. They exemplify our core values and ensure all members of the team do the same.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• Seeks to understand and validate others’ perspectives and emotions.
• Can direct people to the appropriate source for further information.
• Demonstrates advanced industry knowledge and ability and can apply the competency in new or complex situations. Guides other professionals.
• Builds and manages teams, implementing people management strategies.
• Negotiates by appealing to the interests of others.
• Creates networking opportunities.
• Plans and organizes team building activities.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Sales, Business, Supply Chain Management, Communications, Logistics or another related field, it is strongly recommended that you attach a cover letter to explain your interest if your major is unrelated to the position.
• 3+ Years of logistics industry experience, management experience is strongly preferred.
• A strong sense of urgency to complete tasks in order to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
• An entrepreneurial attitude and growth mindset.