We are a rapidly growing, nontraditional, energetic, CPA firm in South Charlotte. Our team has grown 4x in the last five years and in the next five years we will 4x from where we are today. Come join our team!
Bring your strong organization skills and your desire to deliver outstanding client service to the table and let’s talk about your future with our firm.
The Client Ally is just what it sounds like. You will be the link between the accounting team and the client to ensure all data requests and open questions are followed up on a strict schedule. You’re also responsible for managing this data in QuickBooks and LedgerSync and meticulously managing the communications log. In addition, you will support the team by addressing ad hoc administrative tasks.
• Over time may be required for this position. Between 100-300 hours per year (we work hard and play hard).
• Minimum Associates degree preferred.
• 2 years of administrative support preferred.
• Minimal accounting and QuickBooks experienced preferred.
• Must be able to work in an unstructured and high paced environment
• Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute project on time.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven decision-making ability.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and able to meet customer initiated deadlines
• Power User in- Excel, Word and other specific internal programs to be discussed.
• Professional appearance and manner.
Why work with us:
We have grown rapidly and will continue to grow at an amazing pace. With that said, we are still a small team. We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded person that can help build a Firm of the future. This position is only limited by the candidate’s willingness to dig in and move our Firm forward.